Michael Sittner focuses his practice on land use and real estate, representing corporations, landowners and developers to secure business and development incentives as well as entitlements including land use, zoning, concurrency and mobility fee approvals. He also advises clients on a variety of commercial real estate transactions.
Prior to joining DMHD, Mr. Sittner clerked for the Honorable Jay P. Cohen, a district judge for the Fifth District Court of Appeal of Florida.
- California State University, Sacramento, B.S., magna cum laude
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Florida Journal of International Law
- Admitted to the Florida Bar
- The Jacksonville Bar Association
- Urban Land Institute