Mary Claire Miller is an attorney at DMHD whose primary practice area is real estate law. She represents buyers and sellers in a variety of commercial and residential real estate transactions. Her primary focus is serving as Vice-President of Operations at HomeGuard Title & Trust, LLC, an affiliate of DMHD.
Ms. Miller previously worked with Milam Howard Nicandri Dees & Gillam, P.A. prior to joining the firm in 2012.
- Florida State University, J.D., with Honors, 1997
- Order of the Coif
- Florida State University Law Review
- Journal of Land Use and Environmental Law
- Florida State University, B.S. (Accounting), 1993
- Admitted to the Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- The Jacksonville Bar Association
- Northeast Florida Builders Association
- Northeast Florida Association of Realtors
- AV Peer Review Rated by Lexis Nexis | Martindale Hubbell
- Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law (2021-2022)