Ms. Todd focuses her practice in the area of real estate law. She primarily supports Matt McAfee in representation of buyers and sellers in commercial real estate law, acquisitions and dispositions, commercial development, and commercial leasing. She is responsible for overall case management, focusing on title matters. Ms. Todd also assists in preparing various documents for use in relation to the acquisition, development, and/or procurement of diverse types of commercial real estate.
With over 20 years of experience, Ms. Todd continues to provide legal services to her estate planning clients including drafting and administration of wills, trusts and related estate planning documents. In this area of her practice, she guides clients through the process of creating their estate plan, as well as guiding beneficiaries and fiduciaries through the administration of the plan upon death.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., 1994
- University of the South, B. A., cum laude (English), 1990
- Admitted to the Florida Bar
- The Jacksonville Bar Association
- Theaterworks, Board of Directors, 2014 to present
- The Women’s Board of Wolfson Children’s Hospital
- Downtown Ecumenical Services Council, Board of Directors