Ms. Self focuses her practice on corporate law, including corporate formation issues, mergers and acquisitions, private offerings and securities law, corporate finance, and contracts in those areas. She also works with our information technology group, where she counsels clients on non-disclosure agreements, privacy policies, vendor agreements and other information technology-related contracts. Ms. Self also has experience drafting health care and estate planning documents.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2019
- Stetson University School of Business, M.B.A., 2019
- University of Central Florida, B.S. (Business Administration/Marketing), 2015
- The Florida Bar (pending)
- The Jacksonville Bar Association (pending)