Lawrence Gierum focuses his practice on real estate law, with a particular emphasis on office, retail and warehouse leasing and commercial real estate transactions. He counsels both landlords and tenants in all aspects of owning and operating commercial office buildings, retail shopping centers and warehouses.
Mr. Gierum previously worked for Holland & Knight LLP (Jacksonville, Florida) before joining DMHD in 2007.
- University of Buffalo Law School, J.D. with Honors, 2004
- Buffalo Law Review
- University of Florida, B.A., cum laude (Political Science) 2001
- Admitted to Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- The Jacksonville Bar Association
- NAIOP, Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Jacksonville Arboretum and Gardens, Board of Directors