Ms. Rewis is a land use attorney who predominately practices in the Northeast Florida region. She has the privilege of representing many of the region’s developers/landowners of large scale master planned communities from the raw dirt, entitlement stage to the post-development stage. She offers strategic advice and counsel on a number of land use issues, including developments of regional impact, comprehensive plan amendments, rezonings and concurrency reservations. Ms. Rewis also assists clients with land use due diligence matters. In addition, she has been involved in private development projects and strategic planning for complex mixed-use developments, among others.
Prior to joining DMHD as a partner in 2021, Ms. Rewis was a shareholder at Gunster in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Florida State University J.D. with honors, 2004
- Valdosta State Univeristy, B.B.A. (Business Management), summa cum laude, 2000
- The Jacksonville Bar Association
- Northeast Florida Builders Association (NEFBA)
- Northeast Florida Planning and Zoning Association
- City of Jacksonville Mobility Plan Task Force
- PACE Center for Girls Jacksonville, Board Member 2014-2021
- Communities in Schools Jacksonville, Advisory Council
Best Lawyers in America in the practice area of Land Use & Zoning Law (2020-2022)
- Florida State University, Journal of Transnational Law and Policy, Volume 13
- Managing Editor, 2003-2004
- Administrative Editor, 2002-2003