Charles L. Gibbs II is a partner at DMHD. Mr. Gibbs focuses on real estate law, with particular emphasis on retail leasing and commercial real estate transactions. He counsels both landlords and tenants in all aspects of retail leasing and various other commercial real estate transactions.
Mr. Gibbs previously clerked for the Honorable David H. Adams, United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. He previously worked for McGuireWoods LLP (Jacksonville, Florida) and Pappas, Metcalf, Jenks & Miller (Jacksonville, Florida) before joining DMP&H in 2009.
- University of Florida, J.D. with Honors, 2003
- Bowdoin College, B.A., 1991
- Admitted to the Virginia Bar and the Florida Bar
- The Jacksonville Bar Association
- NAIOP, Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- St. Mark’s Episcopal Day School, former member and chair, Board of Trustees
- Episcopal School of Jacksonville, past president of the Alumni Board
- AV Peer Review Rated by Lexis Nexis | Martindale Hubbell
- Best Lawyers in America in the practice area of Real Estate Law (2019 – 2021)