Mr. Breuer focuses on real estate and finance law. He has experience in a broad range of commercial real estate matters and specializes in real estate finance as he represents national, regional and local lending institutions in a wide variety of secured lending transactions. Mr. Breuer also has extensive experience representing clients in the workout of distressed credits.
Prior to joining DMHD as a partner in 2012, Mr. Breuer was a partner at Foley & Lardner LLP in Jacksonville, Florida.
- University of Florida, J.D. with High Honors, 1998
- Order of the Coif
- Duke University, A.B. (History) 1993
- Admitted to the Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- The Jacksonville Bar Association
- Northeast Florida Builders Association (NEFBA)
- The Bolles School, Boys Lacrosse Coach
- Lighthouse Lacrosse Foundation, Founder and Member of the Board of Directors
- Leadership Jacksonville, Class of 2012
- U.S. Lacrosse, North Florida Chapter, Member of the Board of Directors
- AV Peer Review Rated by Lexis Nexis | Martindale Hubbell
- Best Lawyers in America in the practice area of Banking and Finance Law and Real Estate Law (2016 – 2019)
- Florida Trend’s Legal Elite
- Jacksonville Business Journal’s 40 Under 40
- Jacksonville’s Top Lawyers in Jacksonville Magazine.