Trey Wilson is a partner at DMHD. He focuses his practice in the areas of commercial real estate and banking law. He represents clients in sales, purchases, leases, development and construction. Mr. Wilson is experienced in real estate project finance, including financing, loan workouts and restructuring.
Before joining DMHD in 2018, he worked for Smith, Hulsey & Busey (Jacksonville, Florida), first as an associate and then as a shareholder.
- University of Florida, J.D., 2005
- Emory University, B.A (Political Science) 2002
- Admitted to the Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- The Jacksonville Bar Association
- NAIOP, Commercial Real Estate Development Association, Vice President of Pubic Affairs, Board of Directors
- Habitat for Humanity, volunteer
- Ronald McDonald House, volunteer
- Best Lawyers in America in the practice area of Real Estate Law (2017-2019)
- AV Peer Review Rated by Lexis Nexis | Martindale Hubbell
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Jacksonville Business Journal’s 40 Under 40