Trey Wilson is a partner at DMHD. He focuses his practice in the areas of commercial real estate. He represents clients in sales, purchases, leases, development and construction. Mr. Wilson is experienced in real estate project finance, including workouts and restructuring.
Before joining DMHD in 2018, he worked for Smith, Hulsey & Busey (Jacksonville, Florida), first as an associate and then as a shareholder.
- University of Florida, J.D., 2005
- Emory University, B.A (Political Science) 2002
- Admitted to the Florida Bar
- NAIOP Northeast Florida, President, Board of Directors
- NAIOP Northeast Florida, Political Action Committee, Board of Directors
- NAIOP Florida, Board of Directors
- Habitat for Humanity, volunteer
- Ronald McDonald House, volunteer
- Best Lawyers in America in the practice area of Real Estate Law (2017-2021)
- AV Peer Review Rated by Lexis Nexis | Martindale Hubbell
- Florida Trend Legal Elite Up and Comer, 2019
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star 2009-2010, 2019
- NAIOP, Distinguished Service Award, 2018
- Jacksonville Business Journal’s 40 Under 40