Maggie Howell focuses her practice on commercial real estate law and advises clients on a variety of commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions, development, leasing, joint ventures, and financing. She also counsels clients in the real estate aspects of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, dispositions, and reorganizations.
Ms. Howell previously worked for Eversheds Sutherland LLP (Atlanta, GA) before joining DMHD in 2018.
- University of Florida, J.D. with Honors, 2016
- Florida Law Review
- Order of the Coif
- Duke University, B.A. (History and French), 2013
- Admitted to the Florida Bar
- Admitted to the State Bar of Georgia (inactive)
- The Jacksonville Bar Association
- Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association
- NAIOP, Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Urban Land Institute
- Junior League of Jacksonville